Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Sleeper Awakes

After an extended silence, I am reawakening this blog. My silence was partially due to writer's block. More of the silence had to do with an examination of my past six and a half decades. This sort of contemplation will keep anyone silent for the duration.

Since one of my annual efforts has been presenting an Ordo Calendar for the year, I plan to post listings of the Propers for some of the less common celebrations in my Ordo.

I have posted the Ordo Anno 2010 on Lex Orandi for your comments and consideration.

Your comments and/or questions about this proposed series are welcomed and invited.

May you have Peace, Joy and Blessings from Our Lord as we begin a New Year.

3 comments:

Rev. Larry Beane said...

Great to hear your "voice" again, Reverend Deacon!

Dcn Latif Haki Gaba SSP said...

I totally second Fr. Beane's comment.

Fr John W Fenton said...

It's good to see you actively writing again, Deacon. Perhaps this site might also interest: www.ordoliturgicus.org